The FPRA is managed by a volunteer committee of nominated members and Honorary Consultants.
Committee meetings are held three times a year and there is an AGM.
The FPRA is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee.
Privacy notice – members
At FPRA we take your privacy seriously and will ensure your personal information is kept secure.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for Data Protection. Registration reference:- Z974350X
We provide a range of services as per your membership information and website https://www.fpra.org.uk/
We need to process information about you or Association for the following reasons:
- Contractual purposes
To provide the membership service/s you have requested, communicate with you about this activity, changes to our terms and conditions and to process payments (if relevant).
- Legitimate interests
To meet the legitimate aims of FPRA including:-
- Responding to any comments, questions or complaints you may send us.
- Maintaining membership records and contact details for communication purposes
- For Statistical Proposes
- For Publication on our Website/Newsletter etc. (unless you requested otherwise)
- Use of Email
- We will only use your email address to communicate with you either directly in response to your contact with us, to deal with normal membership matters, to inform you about FPRA activities or those in the sector.
- We will never pass your details to third parties.
You have the right to object to any of the above uses.